Christian schools are privately owned, Christian-based behavior modification programs for teenagers who are defiant, disrespectful, and out of control. These schools provide individual attention for each student to help them spiritually, academically, physically, and emotionally. Christian schools have Christian teachers; give Christian instruction; provide a Christian moral environment; and have a Christian goal: to help your teen. Christian schools for troubled teens help give teens the abilities that help ensure success and the continuance of faith throughout their lives. Choosing a Christian school is a big step toward ensuring future success, so take the next step now.
If you are interested in enrolling your teenager in a Christian school please call Parent Help 844-622-6705 or request more information online now. We can help you make this important decision.
The following are some general characteristics of students at Christian schools for troubled teens. Some of them may differ among the different types of boarding schools.
- Teens who are struggling spiritually and are lacking in faith
- Teens doing poorly in school (suspension or expelled)
- Teens that need behavior modification
- Teens engaging in mild drug or alcohol abuse
- Teens suffering from Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Teens who have a lack of respect
- Teens who are defiant