Boarding schools are privately owned, residential behavior modification programs for teenagers who are defiant, disrespectful, and out of control. These schools provide individual attention for each student to help them academically, physically, and emotionally. Boarding schools for troubled teens help give teens the abilities that help ensure success in college and in life. Boarding schools also differ according to philosophy and mission. Because no two boarding schools are alike, matching a student with an appropriate boarding school is a big step toward ensuring future success. If you are interested in enrolling your teenager in a boarding school please call Parent Help 844-622-6705 or request more information online now. We can help you make this important decision.
The following are some general characteristics of students at boarding schools for troubled teens. Some of them may differ among the different types of boarding schools.
- Teens doing poorly in school (suspension or expelled)
- Teens that need behavior modification
- Teens engaging in mild drug or alcohol abuse
- Teens suffering from Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Teens who have a lack of respect
- Teens who are defiant